Head of Digital
Company: Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce
Posted on: February 25, 2021
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is
unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is
self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results. What are
our values? -- Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity,
Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING
company--that's built on these pillars? What about the perks?
Access to our OurHealth Clinics which provide FREE visits &
prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition
Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare
Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements,
Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our
Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life
Balance, AND MORE. Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervision of
Digital Technology Team Summary:-- The SVP, Head of Digital is
responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of
Centier Bank's Digital Technology. Ensures that Centier Bank has
the proper Digital systems and products, operational controls,
administrative and reporting procedures, technology and systems,
and people in place to effectively grow the Bank's Digital
platforms and technology. The SVP, Head of Digital will be
responsible for the overall client experience offered through
Centier Bank's Digital Technology. Also ensures the financial and
operating efficiency for the Digital Technology area. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines, creates, recommends action and implements the
consistent and unified Digital experience across channels at the
- Identifies gaps and/or potential enhancements relating to
Centier Bank's Digital platforms and technologies.
- Creates and implements differentiators which will address
Digital-related issues, drive originations, simplify onboarding and
facilitate self-service access.
- This includes defining and delivering both short and long-term
- Identifies, hires and supervises a Digital Technology team as
- Identifies and partners with key vendors to deliver and
maintain strong Digital technology platforms at Centier Bank.
- Responsible for assisting in the definition and management of
the Digital budget component for Centier Bank's client facing
- Maintains current knowledge of the Bank's regulatory
environment with emphasis on issues relating to Digital
- Attends IT and other required meetings and prepares reports
relating to Digital technology areas as assigned.
- Maintain current knowledge of Financial Technology and general
technology trends and identify Digital Technologies to accomplish
Centier's short and long-term Digital roadmaps.
- Stays apprised of competitive digital technologies and
offerings and shares findings and recommendations.
- Anticipates and identifies challenges with digital technology
including budget, delivery timelines, talent, and regulatory
compliance in partnership with Centier's compliance department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to leverage
cross-functional teams and projects to achieve project goals and
- Thorough understanding of management procedures; ability to
plan department activities (setting objectives, developing
strategies, budgeting, performing detailed analyses and developing
policies and procedures); initiative to organize various functions
necessary to accomplish department or Bank activities; Ability to
deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables
in non-standardized situations.
- Strong understanding and negotiation skills necessary for
contracts, license agreements and terms and conditions.
- Ability to motivate in a team oriented and collaborative
- Excellent communications skills to bridge gap between
Technology and internal clients.
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and social media skills.
Ability to write reports, press releases and business
correspondence fluently. Ability to effectively present information
and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients,
associates, and the general public.
- Proven digital growth and transformation leadership within an
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact seamlessly to
form partnerships with Key Leadership, vendors, and
- Strong understanding of project management.
- Ability to travel based on business need.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours at times, and
remotely as needed.-- Minimum Qualifications:
- 7+ years of management experience with IT/strong Digital
technical knowledge and banking/financial services experience
- 5+ years of related Digital Technology experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, with a degree
in an IT/MIS related discipline preferred. Additional Postings
available from Centier Corporate Centre
Keywords: Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce, Gary , Head of Digital, Accounting, Auditing , Merrillville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!