Class A CDL - Van Truckload Driver Instructor
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Gary, INHome time: DailyExperience: 12 months or greater CDL
- Demonstrate and teach driving skills and techniques that align
with Schneider Training Academy guidelines and training
- Recognize and correct unsafe driving habits.
- Provide verbal and written feedback and suggestions for
- Provide updates on candidates who are not meeting expected
levels of ability within set timelines.
- Haul freight as needed.
- Complete annual instructor recertification process.
- Exhibit behavior that aligns with Schneider values, standards
and dress code.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, and the
scope of the job may change based on business demands. Pay and
- Competitive starting annual salary*.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses available. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- DOT physical card.
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience.
- Previous instructor/training experience preferred.
- Follow and have a knowledge of company policies.
- Ability to coach and mentor effectively.
- Live within 50 miles of Gary, IN. Still need more experience or
have questions about qualifications? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and
we can talk you through everything. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety first and
always, integrity in every action, respect for all and excellence
in all we do.
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid
training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online
personal development courses. Hear more about this role from our
Driver Instructors Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus PI160612452
Keywords: Schneider, Gary , Class A CDL - Van Truckload Driver Instructor, Education / Teaching , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!