Manager Pace Center
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: May 4, 2021
WHAT WE NEEDCompassionate PACE ManagerWHO WE ARE LOOKING
FORExceptional quality health care doesn---t happen by luck; it
happens because there is a team of health care professionals
working together --- each doing their own job to the highest
standards and working together for a common goal. Our PACE Center
Manager is an important part of this care team by managing the PACE
Center operations in a heavily regulated capitated environment.
From overseeing the daily and long-term operations of the PACE
program to assuring the program is functioning consistently within
corporate standards and regulations, this job has it all.--Are you
a good leader? Do you have experience with PACE programs? Would you
like to work in a place that values your skills and believes that
serving with faith is the best possible way to serve? We have a
team of people waiting for you.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure effective operations of activities, nutrition, personal
care, clinical services, rehabilitation and other services of the
center within program standards and regulations.
- Ensure participants are oriented to the program and have
opportunities to express their opinions about the care and services
- Develop and ensure compliance with policies and
- Ensure adequacy of equipment and supplies. Oversee equipment
maintenance, scheduling, replacement, and repair.
- Conduct daily checks of equipment, water, power sources, oxygen
- Ensure that infection control, fire safety, and related safety
procedures are followed.
- Manages center's contracts for services
- Ensure documentation of team meetings is maintained and changes
are recorded in individual care plans.
- Ensure notification is sent to appropriate agencies and
regulatory bodies when care plans are changed.
- Work with quality management program to evaluate and improve
- Provide on-call coverage to troubleshoot, advise, teach,
coordinate and deliver care and service to participants.
- Coordinate disenrollment process. Conduct monthly chart audit
for administrative components; Ensure records are updated/accurate
and meet all regulatory requirements.WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Management experience in a community-based program caring for
- Experience in a PACE program.
- Knowledge of health administration and personnel
- Plan, direct, and organize the work of others.
- Interpret State and Federal requirements as they apply to the
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYERIt is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal
employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment
as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal
law.--Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection
in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its
values and the free exercise of its religious rights.--Franciscan
Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
A trusted leader in healthcare. Twelve hospitals. Numerous medical
practices. Nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
All focused on providing care for everyone who comes through our
doors. Our Healing Ministry Throughout our 12 hospitals and many
medical practices, we offer a number of nationally recognized
Centers of Health Care Excellence. For 140 years, Franciscan
Alliance has stayed true to our founding mission to care for
everyone who comes through our doors. We treat our patients with
the best possible care by following the guiding ethical values
embodied by our founding congregation, the Sisters of St. Francis
of Perpetual Adoration. Always mindful of our Christian stewardship
to the Roman Catholic Church, we minister with joy, care and
compassion according to the ideals of St. Francis of Assisi and our
founder, Mother Maria Theresia Bonzel. Our healthcare system
carries forth Christ---s healing ministry and strengthens the
Catholic health care mission by:
- Providing a broad, coordinated continuum of health care
services with an emphasis on improving the health of persons and
- Treating the mind, body and spirit with holistic and
comprehensive medical options.
- Developing creative structures for health care delivery.
- Being advocates for those in need.
- Identifying and developing our sisters and laity for Franciscan
Keywords: PACE, Gary , Manager Pace Center, Executive , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!