Manager of Talent Acquisition
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition
Location: United States-IL-Schaumburg
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for the principal leadership of talent
procurement throughout the organization. This role will partner
with hiring leaders to develop talent acquisition strategies while
leveraging recruiting tools and technology. The Manager, Talent
Acquisition is also responsible for managing third party vendor
relationships including various job boards, social media online
resources and employment agencies. Resources to do the job require
reliance on comprehensive knowledge of employment law and current
best practices in the areas of talent acquisition, as well as,
advanced business acumen, effective written and verbal
communication skills, advanced system skills, strong relationship
skills, and the demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence
hiring leaders at all levels of the organization. Direction
is received from the Director, Human Capital Group Operations.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies to identify
top talent and meet recruiting objectives.
- Execute on the operational efficiency efforts that ensure a
comprehensive recruitment process; to include the development and
integration of new recruitment technologies that support the
dynamic needs of our business and marketplace.
- Consult with internal business partners on employment
decisions, compensation offers and processes.
- Develop a talent pipeline and interview candidates using
comprehensive selection tools for open positions, and deliver
- Develop and manage relationships with appropriate third parties
in order to secure right-fit talent for the enterprise.
- Initiate, lead and maintain employer branding initiatives and
programs as it relates to talent procurement and marketplace
- Research market pricing for newly created positions by
utilizing third party online resources.
- Support and maintain talent processes, candidate data, and
reporting of talent metrics in applicant tracking systems.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion, and legal compliance
requirements with comprehensive hiring processes.
- Conducts new hire reviews, and relays feedback as necessary to
the business. Utilize feedback to enhance organizational
intelligence and effective business decisions on talent in the
- Translates strategic and operating plans into meaningful
direction of projects, goals, priorities and activities; delivering
on strategy through the right people in the right place at the
- Delivers superior results through quality execution and best
- Provides business vision by creating imagery and transparency
in the possibilities, opportunities and direction of the
- Continually assesses and provides discerning development,
insightful coaching and talent utilization/optimization of
subordinate leaders of others.
- Captures, analyzes, and understands
the internal environment, team dynamics, and talent
capabilities to address organizational refinement, agility and
- Champions Employee/Internal Customer Engagement, employee
development and all cultural hallmarks through a strong leadership
- Demonstrates courage, ability and agility to understand and
address organizational transition in real-time; establishing
expectations for the unexpected.
Performance Management Responsibilities:
- Applies High Performance Management practices in leading an
engaged workforce as defined by Gallup Employee Engagement
philosophy in order to effectively leverage the full potential and
talent of this function.
- Provides a structural and consistent approach to ensure that
individual development plans are in place, performance management
is consistent, performance management process is respected and
followed, and coaching and feedback are provided on a regular and
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with
policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act Ensures compliance with
all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and
policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and
conversations with or regarding credit union members and their
accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a
Bachelor’s degree Human Resources, Business Administration or
related field required, and you have:
- 7+ years’ experience in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition;
or an equivalent combination of training and
- Previous experience leading others in a high volume Talent
Acquisition environment preferred.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of employment laws
- Proven experience working with HRIS and Applicant Tracking
Systems (ATS), iCIMS strongly preferred.
- Experienced in handling confidential
- Demonstrated customer service, organization, and follow-up
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off
Keywords: Job Juncture, Gary , Manager of Talent Acquisition, Executive , Schaumburg, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!