Product Manager - Account Opening
Company: Computer Services Incorporated
Posted on: January 15, 2022
PRODUCT MANAGER II
JOB SUMMARYThis position is responsible for defining product
strategy and roadmap by understanding current market problems and
finding innovative solutions based on research and analysis.
Planning these features for sprints based on priority and
supporting sales/marketing related functions. The location of this
position is flexible for remote or in office work.
- Operates independently, leads the work of a Product development
team and is responsible for a product portfolio or customer
- Responsible for leading a strategic product portfolio in an
active stage of growth and investment.
- Representing CSI and the associated product portfolio in
thought leadership to the market and is a recognized Subject Matter
- Market research which includes reviewing vendor products,
reading industry blogs, attending industry conferences, reviewing
industry analyst reports and incorporating this insight into the
- Work closely with other product managers and product owners to
set business value priority of features to be developed within the
CSI product family.
- Assisting Product Marketing to create tools for on-going sales
channel enablement for prospects and customers
- Participate in demos for strategic cross sale
- Train Support to enable reps with adequate product knowledge to
ensure proper escalation procedures
- Collaborating with other stakeholders such as Product Marketing
on the creation of Positioning for your assigned products and
aligning the organization around how our buyers think and talk
about their problems.
- Manage the product lifecycle and roadmap continually
- Developing and maintaining a business proposal and plan to
explain the rationale for continued investment into your product
portfolio, including on-going financial metrics and penetration
PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACHIEVING
- Acting as the "Messenger of the Market" from the outside-in to
the rest of the organization.
- Act as product champion internally with influencing key
stakeholders for product success while understanding corporate
- Developing a deep understanding of the market's problems that
are urgent, pervasive and the market is willing- to- pay to have
solved via current and potential customers.
- Align products to corporate strategy to leverage distinctive
- Delivery of new products and services to address customer
problems and needs.
- Driving Buy-Build-Partner analysis, and where necessary,
reviewing potential partner relationships for the product and
making recommendations for direction.
- Maintaining partner or vendor operational contacts for
associated product portfolio
- Maximizing profitability of new and existing product lines.
JOB REQUIREMENTSEDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONSEducation or job
knowledge equivalent to college or university undergraduate
education.EXPERIENCEThe minimum amount of relevant work experience
required to successfully perform the job, with (5) five to (7)
seven years of experience.
- Mathematical skills
- Communication skills
- Reasoning skills
- Computer skills
- Leadership skills
- Project Managerial skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- Networking skills
- Negotiation skillsSKILLS PREFERRED
- Pragmatic Certified Level III (minimum)
ABOUT US!Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) provides financial
technology solutions and regulatory compliance software and
services to financial institutions and a variety of other
industries nationwide. We believe in building genuine partnerships
with a unique combination of innovative solutions delivered through
a culture of integrity and service. For more information on CSI,
visit our website at www.csiweb.com.At CSI, we believe that rapid
innovation will drive our industry forward, but we also believe
that customer service, a commitment to community and a culture of
integrity still matter. We are dedicated to providing challenging
and rewarding careers for our employees across the country. As a
service-focused company committed to delivering industry-leading
solutions, we're seeking the best and brightest to join our
team.For Colorado Applicants:Colorado Applicants Only: The pay
range for this position is $75,000 - $80,000 per year; base pay
offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and
experience, and market location. You can find out about our
benefits at www.CSIWeb.com/Careers. This information is provided
per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.CSI is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other
legally protected basis.
Keywords: Computer Services Incorporated, Gary , Product Manager - Account Opening, Executive , Valparaiso, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!