Company: HHM Hospitality
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Opportunity: - General Manager
Lead and manage hotel operations to maximize profits and achieve
the highest level of guest satisfaction. -
Potential Career Path - - -
Area General Manager - Regional Director of Operations - Vice
President of Operations
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor
cost control, property condition, cleanliness, quality of product,
and service throughout hotel.
- Supervise development of and revision to business plan, annual
budget, financial reports and annual and monthly forecasts that
clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and
- In conjunction with sales leader, develop and implement sales
and marketing plans.
- Critically review reports of occupancy and revenue, partner
with revenue management professionals to analyze trends and
implement changes to maximize room revenue.
- Maintain positive rapport with associates and customers and
communicate regularly with the public, staff, corporate office, and
- Handle associate issues appropriately and in conjunction with
human resources following HHM policies.
- Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public
image for HHM and hotel. -
- Ensure safety practices and procedures are followed and proper
emergency and security procedures are maintained.
- Travel to attend corporate meetings, sales trips and serve on
- Monitor quality assurance scores and/or guest feedback and
communicate to and train associates accordingly. -
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely
action plans to drive culture of guest service and above average
GSS score and remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Oversee sales department operations, and regularly participate
in sales calls/client visits.
- Participate in Chamber of Commerce and local associations to
network with members of the neighborhood/community. -
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Hospitality or a
- Previous hotel management experience required. -
HHM Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Commuter Transit and Commuter Parking Benefits
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development
- Technology Reimbursements
Work Environment and Context
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, using
fingers and hands, kneeling, or crouching.
- Occasional travel required.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence -
Stay Nimble - Own It
Keywords: HHM Hospitality, Gary , General Manager, Executive , Merrillville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!