Posted on: September 23, 2022
A SPENGA manager is a positive, energetic and efficient individual
who warmly welcomes and takes care of members.
- Strong management and leadership abilities
- Previous sales experience required; preferably high-end goods
- Willingness to learn. Candidates must be able to adapt to our
exciting new fitness philosophy
- Motivation and drive
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Experience and/or certifications in personal training, group
training, Spin and yoga are a plus
- Sell memberships and retail
- Meet and exceed sales and retention expectations
- Retain and increase client participation
- Set up and reset studio equipment before and after
- Maintain clean facility
- As a SPENGA ambassador, managers will promote, sell and add to
the SPENGA culture in and out of the studio.
Compensation: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
SPENGA is an unrivaled fitness experience. Unlike any studio of its
kind, SPENGA combines three essential elements of fitness to create
what's simply known as the best workout ever. This unique concept
delivers cardiovascular, strength, and flexibility training in
every session. Through a combination of spin, strength, and yoga
each workout is designed to improve endurance, strength, and
With space dedicated specifically to each element of the workout,
invigorating aromatherapy and workouts fueled by energizing
DJ-inspired beats. SPENGA is a community of like-minded individuals
all looking to make the most out of their lives and their workouts.
Every time you step into our studio, we guarantee we'll be there
cheering you on for every ride, rep and revive.
Keywords: SPENGA, Gary , Part-time Manager, Executive , Valparaiso, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!