Company: David's Bridal, LLC.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
future opportunity To join our teamWhat if you discovered a
company that dominates the products in their category - 1 out of 3
being sold by them? Is the undisputed market leader in their
industry, by a wide margin, organically capturing 90% of their
customers, and taking care of them with one of the highest customer
service scores in retail? AND what if they are operating in a
formidable stable industry that is never, ever going away? At
David's Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay
true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the
wedding dress that matches her personal style-or the career that's
a perfect fit. We're always available to speak to future talent! If
you would like to join David's Bridal one day, and you believe this
could be the perfect role for you, but is not available, please
consider applying anyway. Say "I DO" to your future! The Store
Manager builds and retains a high performing team, creates
andexceedssalesplanthroughfoundationalexcellence.The Store Manager
is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who has mastered
relationship building withteam members and customers alike; acting
as a mentor, leader and coach. The Store Manager builds a climateof
high performance and five-star customer service by maximizing the
performance and productivity of a
Essential Job Functions:
- Leadsandmodels acustomerfirstcultureacross allroles.
- Holdstheleadershipteamaccountableforactivefloor managementby
assigningshifts, reviewing resultsandprovidingfeedback
throughthe use of SBIcoaching.
- Coachingtheteamtoachieveallsetproductivity goals for front of
house and alterations.
- Drives customer loyalty by clientele calls to maximize
appointment build and provide customer service for
- Resolves all customer issues and partners with Regional
Director or Contact Center, as needed.
- Respondpromptlytoallcustomer questionsprovidingproduct
- Buildsrelationshipstomeet and exceedcustomer
- Develops and manages customer service strategies to deliver a
4.8 customer rating, addressing all negative reviewsandsolving
- Sets expectations and holds team accountable to achieve "Hall
of Fame" goals/status and Diamond Loyalty Store club.
- Creates a climate in which people want to do their best.
Manages to motivate many kinds of direct reports and team members
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of
internal and external customers.
- Maintains a professional dress code and adheres to the company
DressCode policy. Plus holds all team members to the same
- LeadsthestoretoachieveTotalMonthly Income(TMI)
applicationsandconductingtwointerviews for all team members.
- Usescriticalthinking toidentify arootcauseofametric,
processorbehavior andfinds a solution tocorrect,working
- Executesallcritical operatingprocedureswithaccuracyandhold the
- Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, business
acumen, experience, and judgment. Sought out by others
- Identifies and prioritizes critical business issues and aligns
the team. Discerns what is critical and puts less
- Monitorsinventory management, special orders,receiving
processes, layaway,mark outof stock,repairs,andensures
- Participatesinquarterly successionplanningmeetings
- Createsanoptimized schedulethatmeetstheneeds
throughoutthestoreatalllevels,Workstoachieve alldaily, weekly
- Executes, monitors and assesses the five stages of training for
all team members to ensure each team member
hascompetedrolespecifictraining that theyneedtobesuccessful.
- Handles all employee relations issues and partners with
Regional Director, as necessary, to determine action plans and
performance management strategy to improve individual performance
and the team as a whole.
- Deals with performance issues directly and timely. Steps up to
conflicts, seeing them as opportunities.
- Createsasales cultureofinspirationbyrecognizingstrong
conditionsandthepersonalrespect eachteammember deserves.
- Championsandexecutesnewprocesses,programs and
- Relateswelltoallkinds ofpeople.Builds
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish.
Faces adversity head on and is energized by toughchallenges.
- Executes and holds team members accountable for Beautiful Store
Standards to ensure flawless execution of allmerchandising
strategies to maximize sales. Requires all store team members to
consistently maintain pristinehousekeepingstandards
- Communicatesacompellingandinspiredvision, senseofpurpose
andexpectations.Inspires andmotivates theteamtogetonboard.Adapts
- Manages allexpenses, budgetsincludingpayroll,
- Responsiblefor the storepayroll and ensure it doesnotexceedthe
- Executesallaspects ofoperationalcontrols.
- Followsallprocedurestoensureaccuracy ofbi-annualphysical
- Focus on own development and learning, complete all training as
assigned for on-going development.
- Holds frequent performance and development discussions. Ensures
that the team and direct reports have theskills
- Knowledgeable of internal business end-to-end processes and
priorities and executes them to compete
- Opentocoaching andfeedbacktoimprovebehaviors
- Genuinely cares about people. Is available and ready to help.
Demonstrates real empathy with the joys andpainsofothers.
- MonitorsEventTeamCaptainstrategy to lead all bridal shows and
- Other duties as assigned. Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods oftime; reach
for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk toand hear customers . The
employee must occasionally lift to 25 pounds. The employee must be
able to see upclose and at a distance, as well as use peripheral
vision and depth perception, and be able to look at, read,
anduseacomputer andallotherelectronicdevices forlongperiodsoftime.
Education & Credentials:
- High School Diploma or degree.
- Fouryearsprior retailmanagementexperienceinanapparel
- Priorexperiencewitha computerizedPOSsystem. Love wins when love
is for Everyone! Our mission at David's Bridal is to embrace the
ideas of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build
a workforce that is representative as the customers we serve. We
vow to create a culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated
and seen as valuable. Disclaimer The preceding job description has
been designed to highlight the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
description of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job. Actual duties and
responsibilities will vary. Other details
- Job Family Retail
- Job Function Leadership
- Pay Type Salary Apply Now
Keywords: David's Bridal, LLC., Gary , Store Manager, Executive , Gary, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!