Home Health Aide - New Pay Rate
Company: Help at Home, LLC
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Help at Home is hiring TODAY in your community!
We recently increased wages in Indiana and are now paying $12.50
per hour to start for DSPs and HHAs.
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality
support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our
clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in
their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients
and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply
of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
As a caregiver, you will assist our clients with their activities
of daily living, allowing them to continue participating actively
in their communities.
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to
offer the following benefits:
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees
- Flexible scheduling with either part-time or full-time
- Health care plan options with expanded medical coverage
- Free COVID testing and priority vaccine access
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
- Industry-leading training and development
- Strong career paths in a high-demand industry
- Compassionate, professional management teams
Indiana caregivers enjoy the following benefits: Healthcare plan,
Vacation Pay, Paid Mileage and/or Travel Time, and ongoing training
opportunities including paid in-services and free CPR
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A Typical Day For a Home Health Aide Includes
- Supportive Services - Monitoring and accurately measuring vital
signs and other key indicators, including temperature, pulse,
respirations, blood pressure, weight, intake/output, and food
consumption. Assisting with medications.
- Home Assistance - Providing personal assistance with general
living needs, which could include preparing meals, bathing,
feeding, toileting, and grooming. Providing light housekeeping,
running errands, and transporting/accompanying clients to
- Companionship - Providing companionship and conversation by
stimulating, encouraging, and assisting clients. Accompanying
clients to activities and events within the community, such as
grocery shopping and other errands.
- Communication/Reporting - Reporting proactively on client
updates and statuses, ensuring a positive environment with healthy
communication. In partnership with family members, developing trust
and offering emotional support. Alerting clinical staff when
concerns with client wellness arise.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- A high school degree or GED
- Successful completion of a direct care staff competency
evaluation program that addresses all of the State requirements and
good standing with the state aide registry (if applicable)
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Commitment to serving our clients and their property with
dignity, patience, compassion, and respect
- Recognition of the needs and concerns of others, and the
ability to build strong client-centered relationships without
regard to location, socio-economic environment, medical diagnosis,
ethnic origin or religion
- Flexibility and adaptability, with the willingness to work
weekends or evenings in order to support clients
- Dedication to professional development, including completion of
organizational and state-required training
Home Health Aides must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location so please ask for complete details at your
Keywords: Help at Home, LLC, Gary , Home Health Aide - New Pay Rate, Healthcare , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!