Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - FT Up to $20 Per Hour - All Shifts
Company: Christian Horizons
Location: Crown Point
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:BE PART OF SOMETHING MOREAt Crown Point Christian
Village,a part of Christian Horizons, you'll find a rewarding place
to work with the satisfaction that comes from living your purpose
and making a real difference in the lives of others. You'll find an
incredible spirit in our community. It's in the smiles of our
residents and the dedication of our associates. It inspires all who
share our mission - from chefs and managers to nurses, housekeepers
and chaplains. Remarkable people work here and there's a place here
Founded in 1962, our God-centered mission continues today. Our
mission is to cultivate a compassionate and positive environment
where living means thriving, where residents lead the abundant life
they were intended to lead.
OPPORTUNITYWe are growing Senior Living Community planning a
building expansion and are looking for compassionate and talented
CNAs to join our nursing staff in our team approach to providing
exceptional care to our residents.
- NEW HIGHER WAGES!
- NO MANDATES!
- Increased SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS
- Weekend Shift Differential
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) at Hire
- Get paid for your years of Experience
- Employee Recognition Incentives
- Easy Commute Just Minutes from I65 and Route 30!
- NAHCA Membership (National Assoc of Health Care
- PathwayPay (daily pay) - Get your pay, when you need it.
- Preceptor Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Generous Paid Time Off at Part Time Accrual
- 403(b) Retirement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts and Other Perks
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA for Full time positions, Days,
The health and safety of our associates and residents is a
priority. To this end, effective NOV 15, flu and Covid-19
vaccinations will be a condition of employment with the exception
of an approved accommodation. Vaccines are offered free of
- Assist Residents with the activities of daily life, remembering
to utilize restorative nursing principles to promote and maintain
individuals at their highest level of functioning.
- Report any change of condition in Residents immediately to
supervisor on duty.
- Conduct Resident rounds as assigned.
- Document Resident progress as described by corporate
- Complete any admission or discharge procedure.
- Foster self-respect and a feeling of worth in each Resident by
consistent kindness, understanding, and patience in their
- Participate in the Resident care planning process as
- Use proper equipment and techniques to ensure the safety of
Residents and staff.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and timely,
following all community policies and procedures.
- Ensure Residents have call lights at hand or can be seen by
- Answer call lights promptly.
- Assist Residents with meals, nourishment, hydration and
- Ensure quality customer service to the Residents, families, and
staff the department serves.
- Consistently work cooperatively with Residents, staff,
volunteers, and families to ensure Residents are receiving the best
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate
dependability and punctuality.
- Use proper care and use of equipment and waste disposal
procedures in accordance with corporate policies and
- Participate in all in-services and activities as required.
- Follow all written and oral directions as given by
- Observe all community policies and procedures, including but
not limited to safety, infection control, Residents' rights, and
those contained in the employee handbook and nursing policy and
- Maintain the confidentiality of all protected health
information whether electronic, written, or oral exposed to either
during the course of assigned duties or as a result of an
- Apply the Minimum Necessary Standard in all matters related to
Residents' protected health information.Qualifications:
- Complete and pass training and competency exams as approved by
the State Board of Health required.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Able to read and comprehend written Resident care instructions
and chart Resident conditions.
- Able to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer proficiency
- Demonstrate dependability, cooperation, and interest in the
care of the elderly.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and deal
tactfully with personnel, Residents, families, and visitors.Post to
Keywords: Christian Horizons, Gary , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - FT Up to $20 Per Hour - All Shifts, Healthcare , Crown Point, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!