RN - Registered Nurse
Company: Help At Home
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Help at Home is hiring nurses in your community TODAY!
Now offering weekly pay!
$2,000 hiring bonus for all new Registered Nurses - COVID Relief
Start your career with the nation's leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your
At Help at Home, our nursing teams are focused on performing
in-home admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties and
semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our
nurses are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client
assessment of need and service plan standards compliant with state
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community
and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff
have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit
programs including 401K, along with lucrative bonuses in certain
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to
provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home
also offers strong career path possibilities for employees who are
committed to growing within the organization.
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A typical day for a Registered Nurse includes:
- Implementing, supervising, and monitoring clinical compliance
for all branch locations.
- Providing operational assistance and oversight in implementing
new skilled programs.
- Monitoring clinical compliance through quarterly on-site
- Providing ongoing operational support to all branches for
- Creating, implementing, monitoring, and enforcing clinical
quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Providing in-house clinical consulting.
- Reviewing and approving all clinical training for branch
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Branch Manager.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the state of services
- A current Registered Nurse license
- A valid driver's license
- Ability to travel within the surrounding counties 2-3 days per
week between the hours of 8am - 5 pm
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and
- Good communication and organization skills
Registered Nurses must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
*New nurses who begin work before September 30th are eligible for
hiring bonuses totaling up to $2000 (COVID Relief Bonus). Ask for
payout details at your interview. #CB
Keywords: Help At Home, Gary , RN - Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Valparaiso, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!