Physical Therapist - Full or Part Time!
Company: Team Rehabilitation
Location: Crown Point
Posted on: June 23, 2022
OverviewTeam Rehab is a network of therapist-owned outpatient
physical therapy clinics in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin
and Georgia.Our mission is to provide the best outpatient physical
therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. We want our
patients to enjoy therapy and experience clear improvements in
their health. Our clinics receive the highest levels of patient
satisfaction and our patients receive the best objectively
measurable outcomes. Our strategy, based on excellent quality and
patient satisfaction, is gaining momentum. Since opening our first
clinic in 2001, we have grown across Michigan and into Illinois,
Indiana, Wisconsin, and Georgia. We continue to open additional
clinics in order to make physical, occupational and speech therapy
even more accessible to our patients, their friends and their
The Common Standards all Team Rehabilitation Employees are held to
- Never say anything disrespectful about any group, whether they
are formally protected by law or not.
- Never use language that another member of staff or patient
- No pictures, signs or the like that a patient or another member
of staff finds offensive.
- No discrimination in hiring, training or promotion based on
race, religion, national origins, weight, family status, sexual
orientation, etc. None. Never. Ever.
Team Rehab believes that employing the best people will provide the
best therapy and service to our patients. Because of this, Team
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits for Both Full and Part Time Employees!
- Monthly Bonuses
- 401(k) Match
- Reimbursement for training and/or student loans!
- Generous PTO
- Profit Sharing
- Providing excellent health care for our patients. Patients
should achieve good outcomes and be happy with their experience of
- Evaluating new patients, developing plans of care and setting
measurable, functional goals
- Treating patients, answering their concerns and educating them
on their injury, progress and probable outcomes
- Supervising aides when they are providing modalities for
non-Medicare, non-BCBSM patients, and also in their general set up
and clean up duties
- Re-evaluating patient progress, revising plans of care and
- Determining when to discharge patients
- Writing timely and accurate documentation including;
evaluations, re-evaluations discharges and daily progress
- Achieving a reasonable level of productivity. This depends on
the number of referrals and the type of patient presenting.
However, with our normal outpatient orthopedic population, we
expect 55 to 60 treatments plus evaluations a week from a full time
- Helping to develop protocols for the most common diagnoses we
- Participating the research studies supported by the clinic
- Responsible for continuing to develop their own skills by
attending company continuing education events and using the
continuing education allowance to attend approved
- Doctorate or Masters in Physical Therapy
- Valid Physical Therapy License
- Must be committed to Team's initiative of making DEI a priority
- bringing a sense of belonging and empowerment within a diverse
Keywords: Team Rehabilitation, Gary , Physical Therapist - Full or Part Time!, Healthcare , Crown Point, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!