Family Medicine Physician Michigan City, IN (Physician )
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Michigan City, Indiana.
The Family Medicine Physician will be responsible for coordination
of proactive care for patients with chronic conditions as well as
identifying wellness and/or preventative service for clinical
patients. This position will work closely with the clinical staff
and will report to the Site Medical Director.
- Graduation from an approved medical school
- Completed Residency Program
- Board certification
- DEA certification
- CPR certification
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable
- Transportation and valid driver s license
- Indiana State Medical License
- Continuing medical education
- All assigned Realis trainingsExperience: At least 1-3 years of
experience as a physician (not required but highly preferred)
Skills/Job RequirementTechnology Skills:
- Operate a multi-line phone system and other office equipment
including printers, fax machines, etc.
- Basic software skills (Microsoft Office, EHR, online sources,
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Gary , Family Medicine Physician Michigan City, IN (Physician ), Healthcare , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!