Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Northwest Health Porter is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a
well-established hospital-employed urology group.
- 1:3 call
- General urologic practice, including robotic surgery (2 DaVinci
- Collaborative, supportive team of physicians, advanced practice
providers, and practice support staff
- Clinic with large procedure rooms attached to hospital
- OR block times available
- New grads welcome to apply!
A position with Northwest Health Medical Group offers:
- A nice work- life balance in a progressive, family- oriented
- Competitive compensation package
- Recruitment Incentives: Medical Education Debt assistance,
Commencement Bonus and Residency Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance and CME days
- Vacation, 401k with match, Health/Vision/Dental/Life/
About Northwest Health Porter
Northwest Health Porter is located in the ‘physician friendly'
State of Indiana with a long-standing history of tort reform. This
position provides a great work-life balance in a progressive family
oriented community. We are located within 60 miles of Chicago, 10
miles from the Indiana Dunes State Park and National Lakeshore, and
20 miles from the resort communities of Michigan. Housing and
living expenses are ranked among the lowest in the nation.
Visit our websites at www.nwhealthporter.com and
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Gary , Urology job, Healthcare , Valparaiso, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!