RN Inpatient Rehab Days
Company: Northwest Health - Porter
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) Full Time, Days Position in the Inpatient
Rehab at Northwest Health - Portage -
- Full time: 36 hours per week, 12 hour shifts
- Days: 7a-7p
- Welcome bonus eligible up to $40,000
Join a patient centered -team committed to not only supporting our
patients but each other! Compassionate Caring is our Calling
About this unit: -
The only program of its kind in Porter County, the inpatient
rehabilitation unit offers 14 appointed, private rooms plus a small
kitchen and laundry area for patients to improve their skills in
the activities of daily living.
- Nurses on this unit work with an interdisciplinary team to
assist patients in obtaining functional independence with mobility,
transfers and ADLs.
Why should you join us?
Northwest Health - includes two hospital campuses as well as
outpatient facilities serving Northwest Indiana. Porter Hospital
has won numerous awards including the Heart Failure - Gold Plus and
Stroke Treatment Silver awards by the American Heart Association.
For continuing education, local colleges and universities such as
Purdue, Indiana University, Valparaiso and more are easily
- Successful completion of drug screen
- Employment background check
Porter Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, disability,
veteran status or national origin.
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN/ASN) required, BSN
Licensure & Certification: -
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- BLS certification must be maintained while in this
- ACLS certification within 12 months of being hired
To apply please email email@example.com
Keywords: Northwest Health - Porter, Gary , RN Inpatient Rehab Days, Healthcare , Wolcott, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!