RN Med Surg PRN
Company: Northwest Health - Starke
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Registered Nurse PRN in the Med/Surg unit at Northwest Health -
- PRN: 36 hours per 6 weeks (minimum)
- Must be able to pick up shifts based on staffing needs. This
could include night shifts, day shifts, and weekends.
Join a patient centered -team committed to not only supporting our
patients but each other! Compassionate Caring is our Calling
- Successful completion of drug screen
- Employment background check
Porter Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, disability,
veteran status or national origin.
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN/ASN) required, BSN
Licensure & Certification: -
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- BLS certification must be maintained while in this
- ACLS certification within 12 months of being hired
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Northwest Health - Starke, Gary , RN Med Surg PRN, Healthcare , Demotte, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!