Physician - Rheumatology
Company: Franciscan Physician Network
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Physician - Rheumatology - Franciscan Physician Network -
Michigan City, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board
Certified Rheumatologist to join our established practice at our
located in Michigan City, IN. We are seeking a long-term
partnership with a physician interested in taking over an
established practice. Our Michigan City practice is comprised of
two physicians, one advanced practice provider, and a seasoned
support staff who specialize in the care of patients with
arthritis, osteoporosis, and other rheumatic and musculoskeletal
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and
patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional
interpersonal skills, and a desire to develop strong ties with the
community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and
deliver the highest quality of patient care. Both new graduates and
experienced physicians are encouraged to apply.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Practice Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Call expectation: 10 days per month
- Average outpatient volume: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Dedicated MA support with 15 years of rheumatology
- Outreach to our Chesterton location
- Telehealth offered
- Strong primary care referral base
- Onsite x-ray and ultrasound services
- Robust collegial support available from specialists -
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of -, brings
together the many primary care and specialty physician groups
associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points
across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and
advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic
health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are
nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan
Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care
for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and
realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time
opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation
allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for
CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider
Services Team at or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan and the , Michigan City
merges the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to -
less than 60 miles away. Known for its miles of waterfront beaches
and property, you can live in amenity rich communities where
affordable living options abound. Stroll along the .
The area boasts four beautiful seasons and such as , and ,
award-wining and , a , , and .
The regional economy is a diverse mix of . The area is home to
outstanding educational programs - including the state's first
construction trade apprenticeship program and energy academy. Not
to mention colleges and universities including , , and the , all
within an hours' drive.
Let us show you why we love where we live!
Keywords: Franciscan Physician Network, Gary , Physician - Rheumatology, Healthcare , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!