MDS Coordinator RN or LPN
Company: American Senior Communities
Posted on: January 26, 2023
MDS Coordinator - RN or LPN
Ask about our NEW WAGES & Enhanced Benefits!!
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered
care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
Our commitment to our team members:
* Top competitive market wages
* Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay and *opportunities to earn
* Access up to 50% of your earned wages before payday with
* Paid training, skills certification & career development
* Medical, vision & dental insurance with Telehealth option
* Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts
* 401(k) retirement plan options
* Lucrative employee referral bonus program
* Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement*
* Continued education opportunities through Purdue Global & O2NE
* Employee assistance program & wellness support
* Retail, food & entertainment discounts and so much more
* Terms and conditions apply
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
* Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
* Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
* You will promote individualized support and care of residents by
coordinating the completion of assessment using RAI tools.
* In this role you will act as a resident advocate by managing the
interdisciplinary care plan process.
* Oversees management of and information involving resident
assessments for case mix reimbursement and transmits MDS reports
according to strict guidelines.
* You will serve as a member of Quality Improvement committees to
enhance positive resident outcomes.
* Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, preferably BSN.
* Minimum of one year in nursing management in the long-term care
* Two years professional nursing experience in long-term care,
acute care, restorative care, or geriatric nursing setting.
* Knowledge of the Resident Assessment Instrument,
Interdisciplinary Care planning process, and Minimum Data set
* Knowledge of OBRA regulations and familiarity of current state
* Knowledge of current laws and regulations that influence
provision of care and services in nursing facilities.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. New
hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full
vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one
dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic
onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Gary , MDS Coordinator RN or LPN, Healthcare , Lowell, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!