Staff Pharmacist - Full Time - Float
Posted on: May 24, 2023
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, youre provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family take care of your career
and your community!Meijer Rewards
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growthPlease
review the job profile below and apply today!Having a passion to
enrich lives of the communities we serve through education,
building trust and delivering a positive patient experience is the
Meijer way of giving back! Be a part of our mission and duty! Join
the Meijer Family as a Staff Pharmacist at our Valparaiso, IN Store
Location!As our Staff Pharmacist, you play a personal role within
your community by insuring that your patients receive medication
and care that they need. you must practice the profession of
pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and policy, promote
patient care and education including patient consultation
consultations and immunizations. Mentor, train and guide Pharmacy
Technicians.Must be a licensed Pharmacist and float 4 days per
week. Relocation provided for eligible candidates.We value our
Pharmacists by providing a variety of benefits that contribute to
their Work/Life Balance, including: Get Paid Weekly !!!
Medical/Dental/Vision/401K (Effect on hire date) Competitive pay
Paid Time Off (Effective on hire date) Extra shifts compensated at
time and a half for pharmacists Pharmacist rotations every 3rd
weekend Generous labor model where all stores have Pharmacist
overlap Central fill and central processing center to support the
stores Scheduling flexibility Development programs for career
growth.What You'll be Doing:
- Fill prescriptions safely accurately.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients, team members and
- Hold pharmacy technicians accountable for results in an
appropriate and effective manner and have a vision to expand and
grow the pharmacy business.
- Educate and mentor pharmacy technicians to be effective team
- Motivate team members to perform to their highest level.
- Competent and knowledgeable of Meijer Policies and Procedures
as well as state and federal laws.
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Listen to the patient and resolve patients needs, customer
- In the absence of the pharmacist in charge, will be responsible
for the pharmacy operations.
- Perform and oversee (where allowed) clinical services,
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed in the state of practice.
- Certified Immunization Pharmacist (except Indiana)
- Retail/Community Practice.
- Working knowledge of pharmacy system, working knowledge of
policies and procedures, understanding of regulatory in the state
the unit operates.RequiredPreferredJob Industries
Keywords: Meijer, Gary , Staff Pharmacist - Full Time - Float, Healthcare , Valparaiso, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...