Company: Casa of Hobart
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Casa of Hobart - Position Summary: The Housekeeper insures that
the center is maintained in a clean and sanitary condition at all
times to provide for care and welfare of the customers in a
healthful environment. In addition, he/she insures that good
housekeeping services are performed in every department of the
center and are planned in cooperation with the department head.
1. Follows specific cleaning and service instructions as outlined
by the director of
2. Follows cleaning procedures in a safe manner;
3. Completes all assignments scheduled in each unit;
4. Gives an assigned unit the attention needed to provide a
sanitary, odor free,
orderly environment for all concerns;
5. Checks stock and notifies supervisor of supply needs;
6. Maintains equipment in good working condition and returns it to
7. Assists with room changes, as needed;
8. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families
highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere
which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
9. Performs other duties as requested.
Specific Educational Vocational Requirements:
1. High school degree or equivalent is preferred.
2. Must be able to read, write and understand the English
1. Good physical condition.
2. Working knowledge of standard materials.
3. Knowledge of techniques and equipment used in cleaning
4. Knowledge of cleaning materials and reason for their use.
5. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
6. Ability to positively interact with personnel, customers, family
government agencies/personnel and the general public.
7. Provide annual verification of a negative TB skin test.
Performs Related Duties:
1. Interact with customers, families, visitors, center and Care
2. Carries out other tasks as requested in situations where
participation may be required.
Keywords: Casa of Hobart, Gary , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Hobart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!