Class A CDL - CDL A local delivery nighttime truck driver
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $73,000 - $1,500 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,130-$1,380 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater
CDL experienceJob ID: 230224Overview
- Haul 70% drop-and-hook freight in dry van trailers with day
- Pick up and deliver freight from a local hub.
- Drive within 200 miles of Gary, IN.
- Enjoy a consistent schedule and work hours. Pay and bonus
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 30 miles of Gary, IN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Local driving
- New equipment - Operate day cabs that average three years of
age and are spec'd with automated transmissions.
- Familiarity - Drive in areas you know well.
- Unmatched support - Enjoy 24/7 support from Schneider's office
staff. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us
that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Gary , Class A CDL - CDL A local delivery nighttime truck driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...