Drive How You Want.
Drive Where You Want.
Whether it's regional or OTR Owner Operator truck driver job
opportunities that you're on the hunt for, United has a number of
immediate positions open to CDL-A truck drivers and household goods
movers. As a division of UniGroup, and operating with more than 600
locations nationwide, United is sure to match you with your ideal
driving career in your desired destination.
CDL-A Household Goods Owner Operator Truck Driver Job
* Benefits vary by agent, please call a recruiter for more
* Verifiable over-the-road, tractor-trailer driving experience
with a Class "A" CDL; minimum of 30 days for regional and 1 year
for nationwide routes
* Must pass all company and DOT requirements, including roadside
inspection reports (PSP), DOT medical screen, pre-qualification
drug screen and criminal background investigation
* Proven history of driving with a safe driving record
* Quality minded and customer service-oriented
Van operators in the household goods fleet will handle the
movement of household goods items and a variety of other
"pad-wrapped" shipments. In the special products fleet, operators
will handle electronics, trade shows, store fixtures and a variety
of other commercial shipments on a less than truckload (LTL) or
truckload (TL) basis.