Company: Franciscan Health Crown Point
Location: Crown Point
Posted on: May 6, 2021
WHAT WE NEEDCT technologistWHO WE ARE LOOKING FORComputerized
Tomography Scans are important diagnostic tools for physicians.
Those physicians rely on experts preparing and documenting those
images. They require detail-oriented technologists who also treat
those whom we are privileged to serve with compassion and
understanding. It's about more than just the right image, it's
about making the process as comfortable as possible for each and
every patient.Do you have prior experience in computed tomography?
Can you accurately document patient information and clinical
details? Are you compassionate? Do you enjoy working in a
high-tech, hands-on environment? We have just the job for you.WHAT
YOU WILL DO
- Clean, maintain, and restock examination and inventory
- Collaborate on patient medical issues with the physician to
determine protocol and procedure.
- Complete all CT exams and procedures; obtain the most optimal
images for physician interpretation while processing and evaluating
images according to policy and protocol.
- Confirm patient identity. Obtain and record patient
identification, medical history, or test results. Review and update
patient documentation in EMR and PACS.
- Perform venous punctures using universal precautions while
administering contrast media.
- Practice established safety guidelines and utilizes ALARA
radiation reduction tools and techniques.WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Prior experience in computed tomography, ARRT CT board
- Adapt and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Basic Life Support (BLS) emergency
- Analyze and synthesize complex quantitative information.
- Knowledge of biohazard waste procedures.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of imaging Procedures.
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT, EPA, DNREC, and JCAHO safety codes,
regulations, and requirements.
- Quality control analysis knowledge.
- Safe radiation practices.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERIt is the
policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its
employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise
required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.--Franciscan
Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event
local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the
free exercise of its religious rights.--Franciscan Alliance is
committed to equal employment opportunity.
A trusted leader in healthcare. Twelve hospitals. Numerous medical
practices. Nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
All focused on providing care for everyone who comes through our
doors. Our Healing Ministry Throughout our 12 hospitals and many
medical practices, we offer a number of nationally recognized
Centers of Health Care Excellence. For 140 years, Franciscan
Alliance has stayed true to our founding mission to care for
everyone who comes through our doors. We treat our patients with
the best possible care by following the guiding ethical values
embodied by our founding congregation, the Sisters of St. Francis
of Perpetual Adoration. Always mindful of our Christian stewardship
to the Roman Catholic Church, we minister with joy, care and
compassion according to the ideals of St. Francis of Assisi and our
founder, Mother Maria Theresia Bonzel. Our healthcare system
carries forth Christ's healing ministry and strengthens the
Catholic health care mission by:
- Providing a broad, coordinated continuum of health care
services with an emphasis on improving the health of persons and
- Treating the mind, body and spirit with holistic and
comprehensive medical options.
- Developing creative structures for health care delivery.
- Being advocates for those in need.
- Identifying and developing our sisters and laity for Franciscan
Keywords: Franciscan Health Crown Point, Gary , CT Tech, Other , Crown Point, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!