Qualified Medication Aide QMA
Company: Colonial Nursing & Rehab
Location: Crown Point
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Colonial Nursing & Rehab -
Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Qualified
Medication Aide QMA for our skilled nursing
facility in Crown
Medication Aide QMA Administers prescribed medications to patients
and maintains related medical records under the supervision of
- Full-Time 2pm-10pm
- Part-Time 2pm-10pm
- Verifies identity of patient receiving medication and records
name of the drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified
forms or records.
- Presents medication to the patient and observes ingestion or
other application, or administers medication.
- Takes vital signs or observes patients detect response to
specified types of medications and prepares reports or notifies
designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
- Gives direct patient care such as bathing, dressing, and
feeding patients, and assisting in examinations and
- Receives supply of ordered medications and apportions, mixes,
or assembles drugs for administration to a patient.
- Records and restocks medication inventories.
- Completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Assistant CNA
Program, with successful completion of Qualified Medication Aide
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
- PTO buy-back
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident
- Shift Differentials
- Weekend Differentials
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs
Keywords: Colonial Nursing & Rehab, Gary , Qualified Medication Aide QMA, Other , Crown Point, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!