Maintenance Technician - Mech (New Hire)
Company: United States Steel Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This job is for a Maintenance Technician Mechanical Learner -
Qualified candidates must have hands-on experience in set-up and
operation of manual controlled engine lathes, turret lathes,
milling machines, boring bars, and boring mills as well as
knowledge and use of precision measuring tools and hands-on
Exposure to CNC controlled machining is a plus.
- Must pass both written and hands-on Machinist tests.
- 1 year of manufacturing/industrial experience or
- High School Diploma or GED.
- The position may require rotating 8 hour shift work, which will
include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- The position requires overtime work as needed.
- Adherence to safety procedures/guidelines at all times. Safety
is our core value which requires you to wear safety protection such
as hard hats, safety glasses, hearing protection, protective
clothing, boots with metatarsal protection, and when necessary
- The position requires punctuality, consistent attendance and
self direction for the success of the operations.
Keywords: United States Steel Corporation, Gary , Maintenance Technician - Mech (New Hire), Other , Gary, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!