TABLE GAMES - DEALER TRAINEE
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a
long hiatus, starting a career at Hard Rock Northern Indiana can
feel more like play than work.
Our Commitment to Service:
We don't have customers, we have Guests. Our staff spends their
time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock
star treatment, but the Hard Rock family also rolls out the red
carpet for our employees with competitive benefits & a great work
Benefits & Perks:
We offer rockin' benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision &
Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, Annual Bonus Opportunity &
How we look & appear to each guest provides an important
impression of our Company. Non-permitted guidelines include:
visibly explicit or offensive tattoos, facial tattoos, ear
piercings that alter the shape and/or size of the ear, any visible
body or facial piercings other than two (2) piercings per ear,
facial hair longer than inch in length or mustaches that extend
past inch below the upper lip. Please note this list is not
all-inclusive, as well as exceptions to these rules may apply for
This position is responsible for dealing an assigned game in
accordance with established policy and procedures. This position is
also responsible for attending all mandatory training for games
offered at the Hard Rock property.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the
work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive
for this position)
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and enjoyment on a
particular assigned table game.
- Conducts assigned game with respect to Hard Rock Compliance and
regulations and procedures.
- Must be able to add and subtract numbers to ensure payouts are
made quickly and accurately.
- Ability to use gaming equipment.
- Responsible to successfully learn how to perform the act of
dealing table games while performing excellent guest service.
- Must have strong verbal communications skills and maintain a
high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal
- Must be able to attend all training sessions.
- Must be able to successfully pass the final audition.
- Must adhere to all company policies, procedures and Indiana
Gaming Commission regulations.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School diploma required
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Must have the ability to withstand noisy and smoke filled
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Indiana Gaming
- Must be able to stand in a stationary position 80% of assigned
shift (80 minutes on / 20 minutes off) including the ability to
bend/turn torso 90 degrees and have continuous movement of arms,
shoulders and wrists.
- Must be able to stand 90% of shift, walk 10% of shift.
Hard Rock employment process requires candidates to obtain
gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check,
prior to beginning employment. The background check may include,
but is not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all the
responsibilities, skills, duties, efforts or working conditions
associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate
reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to
revise the job or to require that other or different task is
performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in
personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical development).