Quality Specialist (AQL) - 3rd Shift
Company: Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Performs AQL (Acceptable Quality Limits) attribute testing and
required sampling on the batches of finished products produced by
- Pulls the AQL samples during packaging of finished product
based on sampling instructions.
- Performs AQL testing by verifying appearance, weight,
dimensions of pouch and strip, presence of print on strip and
pouch, and seal integrity for each AQL sample pulled.
- Records results from each AQL test performed.
- Communicates AQL alert, action or failure limits to the Quality
Assurance and Operation Supervisor.
- Segregates impacted population criteria based on AQL testing
results and communicating criteria for such to the Operations
Supervisor and packaging operators.
- Performs stability sampling, finished product sampling, micro
and in process sampling and bringing samples to the lab, per the
appropriate protocol or sampling instructions.
- Demonstrates good understanding of AQL procedures and
guidelines after applicable training.
- Performs other duties as instructed by QA Supervisors.
- Trains and performs batch record review during production
operations, line clearance and control procedures, IPC testing,
scale/balance verification and other assigned production support
duties as deemed appropriate.
- Minimum 2-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years in pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
- Ability to understand and follow Standard Operating
- Strong working knowledge of cGMPs.
- Ability to work within a team environment and willingness to
contribute to the overall goals of the company.
- Proactive individual with strong organizational skills and
outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
- Basic math skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by colleagues assigned to
this position. This is not intended as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Aquestive reserves
the right to make changes to the job description whenever
As part of Aquestive's employment process, final candidate will
be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to
Aquestive provides equal employment opportunities to all
colleagues and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc., Gary , Quality Specialist (AQL) - 3rd Shift, Other , Portage, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!