$1,000 Incentive- Cook Line Specialty WLM B
Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months of experience as a
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and maneuver up to 75 pounds.
- Other physical requirements of the position include but are not
necessarily limited to reaching, grasping, bending, kneeling, and
twisting at the waist.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Cook orders in a timely manner according to memorized standard
recipes. Monitor food production to ensure that quality standards
are met. Maintain inventory of station and order stock.
- Receive and prepare food orders for a specific type of cuisine
(according to assigned restaurant) according to memorized standard
- Coordinate orders for pick-up.
- Maintain cleanliness of work station and storage areas at all
- Control waste by monitoring proper rotation, storage, and
- Maintain inventory of station and order stock to maintain
- Consistently apply established safety and sanitation
EARN A $1,000 INCENTIVE...HERE'S HOW:
Upon completion of 180 days of employment, you will be paid a
$500 incentive! Additionally, after one year of employment, you
will be paid another $500.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., Gary , $1,000 Incentive- Cook Line Specialty WLM B, Other , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!