Floor Supervisor Casino
Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Two (2) years of experience as a Floor Supervisor.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable gaming regulations and
- Must have thorough knowledge of a minimum of two (2)
- Must have excellent communication and customer service
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications
Oversee table games and employees to ensure that the safety,
integrity, security and Company and regulatory policies/procedures
of the above are upheld. Supervise, coach, and support dealers.
Maintain superior customer service by identifying, cultivating and
improving the established player base working towards a positive
Company image whenever possible.
- Stand and circulate throughout assigned area.
- Possess thorough knowledge of games assigned to supervise.
- Calculate all payoffs.
- Understand and monitor compliance with gaming regulations,
company policies and procedures.
- Operate computer to access credit line, issue credit.
- Maintain positive customer relations, evaluate play, and extend
complimentary services when appropriate.
- Direct and supervise dealers in assigned area.
- Evaluate designated team members' performance on a yearly
- Monitor changes of cards and dice; inspect new equipment before
allowing into play.
- Resolve customer complaints or refer to Shift Manager when
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., Gary , Floor Supervisor Casino, Other , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!