Service Technician, Refrigeration and Appliance Repair
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Req/Job ID: 1004081BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Repair/Installation
Store ID: 28037: IH-Chicago IL
Immediate direct hire opportunity as a Refrigeration and
Appliance Repair Technician!
Sign on Bonus up to $5,000 when you join as a Refrigeration
Sears Home Services is the nation's busiest product repair
service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for
homeowners annually. We are looking for a Residential Service
Technician who loves to fix things and help people.
All experience levels welcome, from small to large home
appliances to refrigeration experience. If you have an interest in
the world of repair, we want to talk to you. Apply to Join and Grow
with Us! Offers same day as manager interview!
When you join, you'll experience:
- Benefits - Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid
holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
- Perks - Including company service vehicle, uniforms,
specialized tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, and
- Dispatch from home (most locations)
- The best parts and support - Because you are working with Sears
Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and
getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to
Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others
to get your support questions answered.
- Valuable training - Sears offers formal training programs for
those looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting
EPA certification), as well as continued learning for those wanting
to sharpen skills and various career path opportunities for those
looking for growth.
What a Technician's responsibilities looks like:
- Providing timely, knowledgeable and quality repairs of
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance
the customer experience
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean,
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license for
the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Keywords: Sears, Gary , Service Technician, Refrigeration and Appliance Repair, Other , Merrillville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!