Operating Technician (New Hire)
Company: United States Steel Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This position is for an Armature Winder.
Qualified candidates must be an experienced motor winder, with
verifiable experience. Experienced at winding 250 volt DC motors,
poly phase 480 volt AC motors, and single phase 220 volt.
- Must pass hands on assessment.
- Must be able to conduct field maintenance and repairs.
- 1 year of manufacturing/industrial experience or
- High School Diploma or GED.
- The position may require rotating 8 hour shift work, which will
include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- The position requires overtime work as needed.
- Adherence to safety procedures/guidelines at all times. Safety
is our core value which requires you to wear safety protection such
as hard hats, safety glasses, hearing protection, protective
clothing, boots with metatarsal protection, and when necessary
- The position requires punctuality, consistent attendance and
self direction for the success of the operations.
Keywords: United States Steel Corporation, Gary , Operating Technician (New Hire), Other , Gary, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!