Regional Clinical Support - Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Do you have excellent clinical skills and a commitment to
customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use
your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care,
Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of
Louisville, KY, has an outstanding career opportunity for a
Registered Nurse to join our organization as a
Divisional Clinical Consultant / Regional
The Divisional Clinical Consultant / Regional Nurse (RN) will
support the health campuses located in our North
Indiana Division- Valpariso, IN Area. Our
Divisional Clinical team is responsible for providing support to
the Directors of Nursing and nursing teams located at Trilogy's
senior living health campuses. This highly rewarding position is
accountable for providing nursing knowledge, advice and counsel to
our campus leadership. Successful applicants will be passionate
about caring for the elderly and able to work in, and create, a
positive working experience as part of a team.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Regional
- Assists with the recruitment and interview process to fill
campus Director of Health Services positions. (Phone interviews or
in person if local).
- Coordinates with the Sr. Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer,
Clinical Compliance Support and Division Clinical Support to
implement system-wide clinical programs, policies and procedures
and Clinical MIS systems to ensure compliance with applicable
federal and state laws and regulations and promote efficient
- Leads the development and implementation of written policies
and procedures that set up standards for clinical practices and
compliance giving specific guidance to management, professional
staff, and individual departments as appropriate.
- Conducts assigned clinical system audits at health campuses to
promote regulatory compliance.
- Partners with the Director of Training and Leadership
Development with clinical leadership training.
- Develops, reviews and implements the monitoring of plans of
correction and ad post survey preparedness.
- Assists health campuses as assigned during state surveys.
Researches policies, regulation interpretation, etc.
- Maintains professional competencies of laws and regulations,
keeping abreast of current changes that may affect health care
systems. Utilizes personal initiative, seminars, training programs,
peer contact, and various industry information sources (i.e.,
Internet sites, newsletters, etc.).
- Maintains a consistent management reporting process that proves
systems with timely and relevant information on all aspects of
project issues and needs.
- Reviews reported issues, concerns, or questions relative to
clinical matters. Provides consultative leadership and support to
all campuses as appropriate. Includes close coordination with the
VP of Clinical Operations, Clinical Compliance Support and Clinical
Support and interaction with all levels of the leadership
- Collaborates closely with the Peer Review Team and monitors the
Clinical Assessment Tool (CAT) to determine deficient areas, assist
with correction action plans and follow-up to ensure health
campuses achieve regulatory compliance and are in accordance with
- Completes assigned special project tasks in timely and
- Adheres to department procedures and completes special tasks to
ensure projects are completed in an efficient and timely
- Follows resident's rights and responsibilities, including the
right of refusal.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent resident care
information to assure resident rights are protected.
- Follows the company's policies and procedures regarding
resident complaints and/or grievances that indicate the action
taken to resolve the complaint and the current status of the
- Conserves resources by adhering to financial stewardship using
prudent judgment related to expense(s) incurred by the
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
- Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
- Supports campuses, departmental goals, and the overall
objectives of the Company.
- Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical
- Responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and
- Leads by Example (LBE), upholds and promotes the culture,
mission and values of the Company.
- Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and
- Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies
for job responsibilities.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a RN
- Valid state RN license.
- Current and valid CPR certification.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years' registered nurse
experience in a healthcare, senior living or long-term care
facility. Previous nursing home geriatric experience is strongly
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in a multi-facility
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the
Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- This position requires extensive travel between the campuses in
LOCATION:Avalon Springs Health CampusValparaisoIndianaTEXT ONE OF
OUR RECRUITERS:Jodi (574) 230-0383LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Gary , Regional Clinical Support - Registered Nurse - RN, Other , Valparaiso, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!