Company: Manifold Services, Inc.
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you enjoy keeping things clean and orderly, and take
pride in the work you do then we have an opportunity for
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing
modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the
Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of
development: from land acquisition to construction to management
Normandy Village Apartments is looking for a professional and
motivated individual to join our team as a
Cleaner. Cleaners promote
the community and rental of apartments by tending to the cleaning
of the hallways and common areas on a regular basis.
Responsibilities include (but not limited
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Collecting and removing trash as needed.
- Preventing accidents and providing a safe environment to
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate to
residents and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to complete daily duties in a timely and accurate
- Ability to meet physical requirement and access all areas
necessary to perform job duties, such as climbing ladders and
stairs; walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twisting and
bending for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or
below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to read and follow instructions, warnings, procedures,
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and
reliable transportation will be required as this position will
entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company
We offer our full time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we
affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified
candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other
status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Manifold Services, Inc., Gary , Cleaner, Other , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!