Housekeeping Aide - PT
Company: American Senior Communities
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Housekeeping Aide - PT
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
Full and Part Time Opportunities Available!
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
- The Housekeeping Aide provides cleaning services for a safe,
sanitary, comfortable, and homelike environment for residents,
staff, and the public.
Our commitment to our team members:
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program - Become a mentor and get
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN
or RN higher education and training
- PayActive - Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer community involvement opportunities
- Customer Service focused and the ability to demonstrate the
core values listed above is a must!
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority
/ Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Gary , Housekeeping Aide - PT, Other , Lowell, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!