RN Charge Coordinator - MCU .9 (rotating)
Company: Community Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Plans, directs, and evaluates the overall nursing care and
functions in a particular nursing unit or during an assigned shift.
Coordinates the activities of the unit and directs, organizes, and
assigns work. Assesses, monitors, and educates on patient care.
Institutes emergency procedures as necessary. Associate's degree in
nursing required. Bachelors degree preferred. At least 3-5 years of
clinical experience. Licensure as a registered nurse.
The Charge Coordinator is:
- Responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice
standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department
- Responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift
(Reports to House Supervisor).
- Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to
direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers
and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their
- Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient
care and appropriate use of available resources.
- Minimum of three years clinical experience.
- Three years' experience in a leadership role preferred.
Keywords: Community Health System, Gary , RN Charge Coordinator - MCU .9 (rotating), Other , Valparaiso, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!