Temper Mill Operator
Company: Olympic Steel
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Temper Mill Operator safely performs position specific
responsibilities in line with Olympic Steel's Core Values to ensure
the highest level of productivity and quality while adhering to all
relevant company policies and procedures. Sets up and operates
automatic leveling, sheeting, console-operated equipment to level
length and stack weigh flat sheets of various gauges of material to
customer requirements. Work from customer orders, engineered
layouts, and general instructions.
- Mechanically inclined, production oriented and safety and
- General knowledge of crane operation and ancillary lifting
- Basic math skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under general
- Detail oriented with the ability to inspect material for
quality conformance through the use of measuring devices and
- Functional literacy.
- Working knowledge of general computer programs preferred.
- Previous experience with precision instruments preferred.
- Team oriented with effective communication skills
Keywords: Olympic Steel, Gary , Temper Mill Operator, Other , Gary, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!