Company: Delta Companies
Posted on: July 22, 2021
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Respiratory Therapist
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal
regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Sub Specialty: RT-Respiratory Therapy
- Start Date: 08/02/21
- Guaranteed Hours: 0
- Job Duration: 8.0 weeks
- State: Indiana
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Respiratory Therapist
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Respiratory Therapist
- Competitive pay for Respiratory Therapist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7
- Travel and license reimbursement
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid housing or tax-free stipends
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing
division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on
behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of
contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards.
www.deltahealthcareproviders.com for more information about
travel therapy staffing.
Keywords: Delta Companies, Gary , Respiratory Therapist, Other , Portage, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!