Qualified Medication Aide (QMA)
Company: Miller's Health Systems
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems
for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Millers
Health Systems has grown to become Indianas largest 100%
employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40
nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS
offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth
opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at:
Are you friendly, passionate about serving others, and want a job
where you can make a difference each day? If this sounds like you,
then becoming a Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) at Millers Health
Systems might be the right step for you!
As a QMA, you provide basic care to patients and assist them in
their daily activities. You administer medications to patients and
record related documentation. You watch for changes in your
patients and quickly report them to the team of nurses that work
with you. You collect and record information vital to the patients
conditions and treatment.
Apply If You Are
- Certified in the State of Indiana
- Passionate about serving others
- Able to work with a dedicated team
- Professional appearance and behavior
- Successful completion of Resident Care Assistant and Medication
Assistant Training courses.
- Successful completion of the 60 hour Qualified Medication
Assistant course and the 40 hour practicum.
- Pass the Qualified Medication Assistant exam.
- Certified as a Qualified Medicine Assistant by the State of
- Registered with State Department of Public Instruction.
- Meet all qualifications for Nurse Assistant.
- Proven ability and experience as a resident care
- Experience in long term care preferred.
- Follow instructions.
- Communicate verbally and in writing.
- Is neat, well groomed and professional.
- Pass the physical examination required at employment.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY I: Tasks that involve exposure to blood, body
fluids, or tissues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Miller's Health Systems, Gary , Qualified Medication Aide (QMA), Other , Portage, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!