IT Desktop Asset Specialist II
Location: Fair Oaks
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewExperis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting
contract opportunity for an IT Desktop Asset Specialist II. This
position is a 12-months contract for one of our key clients, a big
Healthcare company.Position: IT Desktop Asset Specialist
IILocation: Abbott Park, IL 60064Duration: 12 Months
- The candidate would work tickets and order computer
- Ensures desktop hardware and software procurement, deployment,
control, and compliance, also assist other team members with
- Facilitate inventory and desktop lifecycle management and
provides ideas and options for improvements to the processes.
- Adhere to purchasing system policy and overall purchasing
- Ensure that the desktop hardware and software asset inventory
systems are maintained and accurate.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness
of the PC hardware and software asset system.
- Indirectly supervise the monitoring of incoming work orders to
ensure fulfillment in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitors and reviews software license and hardware
- Facilitates adequate stock levels to ensure request fulfillment
in a timely manner.
- Performs work using existing standards, methodologies and
processes and understands other systems/business processes
relationship to each other.
- Provides and analyzes metrics necessary to support desktop
asset functions.Apply TodaySDL2017
Keywords: Experis, Gary , IT Desktop Asset Specialist II, Other , Fair Oaks, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!