Company: Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
* Must be at least 19 years of age.
* Must have great customer service and communication skills.
* Must demonstrate a courteous, friendly, and polite attitude.
* Must be able to stand and walk for the duration of a normal
* Must be able to lift and carry trays weighing up to 75
* Must be able to push/pull heavy carts regularly throughout a
* Must be able to communicate (hear, speak, read, and write) in
* Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or
certifications required for position.
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of dining area and service
areas. Deliver supplies in an efficient, accurate, and timely
manner. Maintain adequate supply of linens, china, flatware,
glassware, and other food service accessories. Bus and reset tables
according to established procedures.
* Bus, reset, and maintain the cleanliness of tables and
surrounding areas according to established procedures in a timely
and efficient manner.
* Maintain a clean, safe, sanitary, and fully stocked front and
service bar, pump room, and other assigned areas.
* Perform cleaning tasks including but not limited to, glass,
water, ice machine, walls, stainless steel, floors, drains, and
paper towel dispensers.
* Sweep and mop floors, removes trash/recyclables, replenish empty
bottles, and manage stock.
* Transport, dispose, and clean receptacles and other related
* Deliver supplies such as liquor, beer, and ice in a timely and
* Maintain and restock fresh linens, china, silver, glassware, and
other food service accessories.
* Refill salt and pepper shakers, napkin holders, and other related
* Understand and adhere to health and sanitation guidelines at all
* Understand and adhere to all federal and state liquor laws.
Keywords: Boyd Gaming, Inc., Gary , Busperson/Stocker, Other , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!