Company: Dekker Vacuum Technologies Inc
Location: Michigan City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Passionate people create exceptional thingsDid you know that the
solutions we develop are a key part of most industries?
Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production,
infrastructure and many more.We -re everywhere! Working with us
means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking,
sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment,
you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.Here, your
ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in
being part of our team?Join us on our journey for a better
- Manages the planning, controlling and purchasing of
- Ensures material availability to support manufacturing
- Conducts analysis of material costs and best pricing
- Maintains quality compliance standards of purchased
- Responsible for sourcing, purchasing, and negotiating
materials/services from suppliers.
- Enter purchase orders as per the purchasing queue and/or the
direction of the Purchasing Manager.
- Follow up with purchase order confirmations.
- Monitor supplier service, performance, and quality of products
- Use Purchase Order Back Order Reports to follow up with vendor
- Use Job Structure Material Availability report to ensure parts
arrive on time for systems on the production schedule. Knows how to
expedite when needed.
- Maintain inventory levels for materials and components.
What you can expect from us?Attractive Benefits Include:
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits
plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
- Competitive Paid time off
- Life & Disability insurance
- Salary based on knowledge, skills, and experience.
What we expect of you?
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing
- Knowledge of purchasing/buying practices and warehouse
- Effectively interact with vendors and internal support
- Must be computer literate and be proficient with Microsoft
- Experienced with MRP systems.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Works well in team environment.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we
embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture
where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and
Keywords: Dekker Vacuum Technologies Inc, Gary , Buyer/Planner, Other , Michigan City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!