Customer Solutions Specialist
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering
company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. - We live our mission of
-making our world more productive -every day by providing
high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making
our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect
our planet. - -The company serves a variety of end markets
including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics,
healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. - Linde's industrial
gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen
for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics
manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. - Linde also
delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support
customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions
reductions. -For more information about the company, please visit
our website at -. Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Customer
Solutions Specialist to join our team located in Cahokia, IL, Grand
Rapids, MI, Muskegon, MI, Roseville, MN, Warren, MI, Hobart, IN,
Ypsilanti, MI, Oklahoma City, OK and Marysville, MI. The Customer
Solutions Specialist is responsible for performing customer service
activities in a call center environment with the objective to
create a better overall customer experience. Customer Solutions
Specialists receive and handle all incoming customer inquiries;
taking complete ownership of issue(s) until the customer's goal
and/or need is achieved. - Customer Solutions Specialist
- Maintains ongoing relationship with regional customers and
sales staff by answering incoming calls, correcting order issues,
processing customer orders, and resolving customer product or
- Processes sales orders and order changes and confirms
shipment/delivery dates and cancellations.
- Provide specialty gas/supplies sales and support to customers,
other Customer Solutions Specialists, as well as our outside sales
- Uses business software systems to retrieve customer
information, verify inventory levels and process orders.
- Verifies customer credit status and completes necessary
paperwork to issue credits or debits.
- Provides quotes and assistance to sales force and management
within set parameters.
- Suggests additional and/or alternative products and services to
meet customer needs, following established pricing guidelines.
- Provides customers with informational materials such as sales
brochures, marketing flyers, etc.
- Responsible for phone inquiries for service calls and part
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all
internal Linde customers.
- Performs at a high level to meet call center performance
- Outsources products and goods from internal and external
- Other duties as assigned.
- $2,500 sign-on bonus after 90 days Job
- High School Diploma required, college or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of customer service or in store sales
- Prior industry experience including knowledge of current
company products (hardgoods and welding supplies, industrial gas,
specialty gas and medical gas) required
- Hands on experience in Specialty Gas/Hydrocarbon industries,
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft applications and
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in computer systems and computers applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be
- Ability to work flexible hours All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Praxair-PDI, Gary , Customer Solutions Specialist, Other , Hobart, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!