Quality Control Night Supervisor
Company: ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY GROUP INC.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Assist in organizing, directing and coordinating all aspects of
QC activities to include delegation, assign work, establish work
plans, hold staff accountable, measures effectiveness
- Assist in determining staffing requirements, training
associates, supervising QC Techs, administering discipline
- Assist in motivating associates, establishing rewards,
establishing standards and leading by example
- Develops problem solutions and implements corrective actions to
reverse negative trends
- Assists in controlling expenses
- Inspect and approve equipment for use after maintenance work is
- Auditing GMP compliance within the entire production
- Assist in the review and maintenance of the SQF system
including Food Safety fundamentals and plans.
- Train staff on procedures for compliance for GMP, SQF, HACCP
and food and quality safety.
- Assist in evaluating customer complaints and look for root
- Assist in evaluating the hold program. Find causes and help
production eliminate out of spec product.
- Oversee QC inspections for production and warehouse areas.
- Audit QC inspection and production documentation.
- Review labeling for accuracy and legality based on current
- Monitor the calibration programs for all equipment to ensure
- Oversee environmental swabbing program to ensure product
- Evaluate retain samples and investigate quality issues
- Submit work orders for any maintenance items noted
- Participate in 3rd party and customer audits
- Monitor the effectiveness of the pest control program and
communicate any recommendations or issues
- Audit procedures as they affect product safety or quality
- Perform all duties necessary to ensure quality
- Comply with all company Quality, HACCP, cGMP and Food Safety
- Other duties as assignedRequirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills - team player
- Hard worker who is a self-starter and proactive
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good organizational skills and be
- Knowledge of computer programs such as Excel and Word
- 2+ years in a leadership role required
- Experience in food manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 111 and/or 21 CFR Part 117 regulation
- High School Diploma or G.E.D is required.Job Type:
Keywords: ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY GROUP INC., Gary , Quality Control Night Supervisor, Other , Merrillville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!