Assistant Construction Supervisor
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Assistant Construction Superintendent with 3-story, wood frame
multi-family construction needed for growth-oriented
Responsibilities of Assistant Superintendent:
- Managing the rough in construction process with heavy
involvement in the MEP's.
- Planning, managing, and coordination of the construction
process from framing through drywall of buildings, on a timely and
- Ensuring that the contractor's work is performed in accordance
with contractual and quality obligations.
- Assisting the Superintendent in managing subordinate staff,
overseeing the quality of construction, and ensuring safety on the
- Proactively looks for any issues that could impede progress and
takes responsibility for solving them.
Requirements of Assistant Superintendent:
- Comprehending the means and methods of construction associated
with 3-story, wood frame and/or non-com construction, along with
the proper function and fitness of purpose of the final
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with a
diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to review and interpret the plans, specifications and
contracts as they relate to each individual trade involved in the
construction of the project.
- Knowledge of and ability to follow and enforce all OSHA
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
- Must have a solid work ethic, ability to work independently,
and a desire to be in a leadership position.
Assistant Superintendent - Why work here?
- Comprehensive benefits packages, including a 401k plan with
substantial company match
- Generous paid time off plan
- Competitive compensation program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great working environment
- Generous discount on apartments
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Gary , Assistant Construction Supervisor, Other , Merrillville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!