Company: Donaldson Company
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Donaldson is committed to solving the world's most complex
filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough
solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look
for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to
learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and
in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of
difference. Follow Us on LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/The Manager, Production
oversees the production planning, staffing and day to day
manufacturing operations in a cost effective manner. This role
monitors production orders or schedules to ensure products are
manufactured and scheduled delivery dates are met in order to plan
department operations.Role Responsibilities:
- Develops and monitors plant's operational budget.
- Prepares operational schedule and coordinates manufacturing
activities to ensure production and quality of products meet
- Plans production operations, establishes priorities and
sequences for manufacturing products.
- Previews production and operating reports and resolves
operational manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure
minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Develops and works with supervisors in all areas.
- Works closely with plant in the areas of EHS and quality.
- Ensures programs are maintained, the plant is in compliance
with the standards and appropriate training is effectively given to
- Develops and revises standard operational and working practices
and observes employees to ensure compliance.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum 8 years professional level manufacturing experience,
including managerial experience (managerial experience is
important) Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with continuous improvement/Lean Six SigmaCome make
a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may
require use of information which is subject to the export control
regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such
positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these
regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other
countries must be able to meet the comparable export control
requirements of that country and of the United States. Our policy
is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified
persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national
origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation,
veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or
other status protected by law.
Keywords: Donaldson Company, Gary , Mgr, Production, Other , Monticello, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!