Human Resource Coordinator
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator assists in
supervising HR functions to include but not limited to: staffing,
fair compensation practices, training, retention, associate
relations, communications and legal compliance.ESSENTIAL
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Completes full cycle recruiting process for hourly associates
including compensation equity.
- Ensures training completion/monitoring for non-exempt
- Processes benefit actions, pay increases, associate reviews,
etc. for hourly associates.
- Monitors retention and completes exit interviews for hourly
- Maintains "confidentiality" with all sensitive
- Performs filing, copying and other administrative duties as
- Assists with planning and implementing associate recognition
and other activities.
- Assists in executing all HR related polices, practices and
direction from the company.
- Compliance maintenance and record keeping (legal posters,
- Provides guidance and support for performance management,
annual review process and succession planning for hourly
- Maintains open door policy in the store.
- Responds and resolves first level associate relation issues
(partners with Sr. HRM for guidance on these and all other
associate relation issues).
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum degree required: High School education or 1-2 years
- Experience: HR experience desiredKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- Ability to calculate figures, interpret and analyze data from
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customersTRAVEL
- N/AINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
- Regularly performs computer work and sits.
- Occasionally walks, stands and lefts up to 25lbs.Full Time
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Gary , Human Resource Coordinator, Other , Portage, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!