Company: Computer Services Incorporated
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Computer Operators are responsible for the daily processing of ACH,
incoming cash letters, returns for banks, and generation of
statement and tax form images. They process and ensure completion
of core updates and requests and ensures creation and acceptance of
transit cash letters. They gather, process, and disburse
information to appropriate departments and escalate issues for
- Monitors and executes all processes to ensure timely
- Reviews procedures with team to ensure procedures are performed
- Processes ACH, cash letters, proof, transit, and FED return
- Generates digital statement and tax forms.
- Generates and transmits IRS File, Credit Bureau and State
- Performs Core updates.
- Receives customer issues and requests resolution for operations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACHIEVING
- Customers have access to the funds from the ACH FED files and
the file is updated in each bank accurately.
- Incoming cash letters and POD work are posted for bank
customers to be properly debited or credited funds.
- Check return file and outgoing cash letter have been sent out
timely for each bank allowing them to receive credit.
- Statements and tax forms are ready for print, mail, and
- IRS, Credit Bureau, and FIDM files are successfully
- Responsible for processing ACH, incoming cash letters, and for
any returns for our banks.
- FIDM and Credit files are processed monthly.
- All deadlines are met.
Education & Certifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent
No minimum experience required.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Mathematical skills
- Communication skills
- Reasoning skills
- Computer skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
This position requires regular contact both inside and/or outside
This position is highly structured and is rarely required to make
Close Supervision. Assignments are both task-oriented and
objective-oriented. Work is reviewed while in process and upon
completion for quantity and quality.
The work environment characteristics described below are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Travel: No travel typically required.
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear, and use
hands to finger, handle or feel. This position requires close
vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) and the basic need to
look at a computer screen 8 hours a day.
Keywords: Computer Services Incorporated, Gary , COMPUTER OPERATOR, Other , Valparaiso, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!