Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Company: Nexus Employment Solutions Plus
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Will perform service and repair procedure on truck mounted
vacuum equipment both in the shop and in the field. This requires
travel to make field service and repair calls from time to time and
to attend ant training. The work related to the chassis is limited
to performing routine pm inspection requirements for fuels, fluids
Typical Job Functions:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair mechanical hydraulic and
- Effectively read and interpret electrical and hydraulic
- Perform all scheduled om inspections of chassis vacuum body
hydraulic, electrical and water systems
- Conduct all repairs within dot or oem standards and service to
return rental equipment ready to rent status.
- Perform and document check in and check out inspections or
- Maintain and organize shop and storage areas ensuring proper
storage of flammable items.
- Possess solid understand of the function, operation, and
maintenance of truck mounted vacuum equipment preferred
- Must demonstrate solid understand of mechanical and hydraulic
system and electrical trouble shooting.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical data,
drawings, and schematics
- Ability to administer DOT inspections
- Possess basic computer skills
- Must be organized and possess the ability to multi
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to
work as part of a team
- Be self-motivated shows complete accountability is timely
- Must own and supply a basic set of hand tools and storage box.
The company will provide all large and specialized tools.
Education and experience
- High School Diploma & GED
- Minimum of 3 yr, verifiable experience as a mechanic
- Experience of truck mounted vacuum equipment preferred
Keywords: Nexus Employment Solutions Plus, Gary , Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Other , Merrillville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!