Company: Accessibilities Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Are you looking for a fresh start? Wanting to try
something new? Do you enjoy helping others? Then you may be a great
fit for our Community Mentor position!About This RoleCommunity
Mentor Direct Support Professionals at our agency make an impacton
the lives of our individuals with developmental disabilities
- Mentoring our individuals to live their best lives and achieve
- Teaching and assisting with basic health, hygiene, medical, and
- Ensuring integration, inclusion, and participation in the
community by transporting our individuals to community events and
everyday activities in NW Indiana.
- Teaching and assisting with healthy eating, meal planning,
grocery shopping, meal preparation, and cleanup.
- Working with our individuals both residentially and in the
community.Requirements:Who We're Looking For
- You have a passion for mentoring and making an impact in the
lives of individuals with developmental disabilities.
- You have a reliable vehicle with full coverage auto insurance
($50,000/$100,000/$50,000) and an acceptable driving record.
- You are at least 18 years old.What's in It for You
- Positive, supportive work environment.
- Set monthly schedule to allow for work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make a difference!
- Paid training.
- Companywide activities.
- Professional development growth opportunities.
- Employee recognition program.
- Paid Mileage.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) for those who qualify.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- Dental and vision insurance for those who qualify.The position
begins part-time, but there are currently up to 39 hours per week
availablefor the right person.For information on AccessAbilities,
Inc. visit our website
athttps://accessabilitiesinc.com/AccessAbilities, Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants willreceive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex,national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation,gender identity,
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
Keywords: Accessibilities Inc, Gary , Community Mentor, Other , Merrillville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!