Location: Crown Point
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research escalated calls and decide the disposition of the case either for further escalation or to be reviewed by response team for resolution.
- Review calls monitored by quality control to determine if findings are agreed upon or if a challenge will be made.
- Create reports and analyze statistical data regarding CSR performance.
- Review monitored calls from Q.C. to determine feedback to be delivered to CSRs for development.
- Monitor and review overall CSR performance. Update performance files with data pertaining to direct reports overall performance.
- Create performance plans and disciplinary actions as needed.
- Answer questions pertaining to client calls.
- Assist direct reports in the usage of tools including Knowledge Source, MaxE, Perinate, and all software used on a daily basis.
- Field escalated calls directed to SEU from supervisors when they are no longer able to assist.
- Review and respond to email.
- Monitor the queue for call arrival.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
- Ensure compliance with company Wage & Hour policy, including ensuring non-exempt employees get the rest & meal breaks.
- Comply with all company required policies, procedures and processes including but not limited to required training.
- Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit.
- Generally supervises semi-skilled employees or a few individual professional contributors.
- Works on issues of limited scope.
- Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit.
- Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate employees and functional peer groups.
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.- Develop work schedules and assign duties to subordinates to ensure efficiency.
- Evaluate subordinates' job performance and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Discuss job performance concerns with subordinates to identify causes and issues and works closely with the Human Resources department on resolving problems.
- Identify training needs and development opportunities for subordinates.Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. Were proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances.USD $48,880.00/Yr.USD $42,400.00/Yr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Gary , Eligibility Supervisor, Other , Crown Point, Indiana
here to apply!